Soundbars are considered to be the best solution for people who are looking to get better sound quality without the need to spend a lot of money on a surround sound system. Sound bars offer a lot of benefits, including easy installation, cost effectiveness and superb sound quality.
If you have a large TV chances are you are looking for a similarly sized soundbar that looks proportional. Not to big and not too dinky. The average width of a 65″ flat screen TV is 54″. The width of your soundbar should fall somewhere between 34″ and 50″ to look like it was made to belong there.
Soundbars For Large TVs
1. VIZIO SB3651-F6 Sound Bar
- As well as delivering exceptional sound quality, the HT-ST370 comes with a 5.1 speaker system, so you can re-live your favourite movies to the best quality possible.
- The subwoofer delivers an immersive audio experience – perfect for blockbuster movies and gaming.
- You can also select from three different EQ modes depending on your needs at any given time: Optimize, Clear Voice or Sports.
- 36″ Wide x 3.2″ Deep x 2.1″ High
2. LG SP9YA 5.1.2 Channel Soundbar
- Listen to your favourite tunes while streaming wirelessly to the amp
- Feel the music coming to life with immersive Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound
- Chromecast built-in for convenience of casting your favourite entertainment straight from your mobile devices or laptop
- 48″ Wide x 5.7″ Deep x 2.2″ High
3. Sonos – Arc Soundbar
- When the TV is turned off, use the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 to stream music, radio, podcasts, and other content from your favorite services.
- The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built in, so you can listen to music, read the news, set alarms, get answers to your questions, and do other things completely hands-free.
- Turn the microphone off with a tap. The LED light is hardwired and will also turn off so you know your voice assistant isn’t listening.
- When you’re ready, wirelessly connect more Sonos speakers and enjoy listening in more rooms.
- 45″ Wide x 4.56″ Deep x 3.43″ High
4. Klipsch – Cinema 600 5.1 45″ Surround 3 Sound Bar
- Plug in the included HDMI cable (or optical) to your TV and enjoy a premium home theater expericnce. HDMI-ARC gives you full control of your system, including the wireless pre-paired subwoofer, with a single remote
- Linear Travel Suspension Tweeter, 90 x 90 Tractrix Horns, 3″ Full Range Driver, Premium 10″ Wireless Pre-Paired Subwoofer, and Fiber-Composite Cone Woofer are all included.
- A high fidelity sound system with true left and right speakers creates a cinematic soundstage. A dedicated center channel with three dialog enhancement modes ensures that you hear every whisper and detail with unrivaled clarity
- 45″ Wide x 3.375″ Deep x 2.875″ High
5. JBL – 9.1-Channel Soundbar
- This JBL BAR 9.1-channel soundbar system will enhance your home theater.
- The 820W output provides an immersive movie and music environment, while Bluetooth, Airplay 2, and Chromecast connectivity allows for seamless audio streaming
- This JBL BAR 9.1has detachable speakers with rechargeable batteries for versatile positioning
- Dolby Atmos technology for high-quality surround sound
- 34.8″ Wide x 4.7″ Deep x 2.4″ High
6. Sony HT-G700 Soundbar
- Multiple simple connections allow you to enjoy all of your media.A strong bass sound is delivered via a wireless subwoofer.
- Customize your movie and music listening experience with sound modes.
- Multiple simple connections allow you to enjoy all of your media.
- With 4K HDR pass through, you may watch high-quality movies.
- Dolby Atmos DTS: X 3.1ch and Vertical Surround Engine Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upgrade audio to 7.1.2 per sound.
- 38.6″ Wide x 4.38″ Deep x 2.63″ High
7. Sony HT-S350 Soundbar
- Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System with Wireless Subwoofer for Optimized Audio.
- 320 W total power output.
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) allows you to connect to your television with a single cable.
- Bluetooth streaming wireless.
- Virtual surround sound technology.
- 35.42″ Wide x 3.75″ Deep x 2.56″ High