A sound bar is a powerful speaker system that has a low profile and can be placed in front of your TV. A dedicated center channel is a speaker that projects the dialogue and other sounds coming from the center of your screen to add to the immersive audio experience.
Sound bars with a dedicated center channel will have an input for this speaker, which should be plugged into your audio system or TV’s digital audio output. This will let you adjust the contents voice quality and other settings separately from the rest of your audio system.
The center channel can be used for voice acting and other sounds where clarity is important. While the soundbar provides bass and wider range, making dialogue louder and more audible. Since most dialogue emits from the center channel it is imperative that you get a soundbar with a dedicated center channel/speaker.
Some Soundbars have built in Dialogue Enhancement technology built in to defeat problems of drowned out conversations and dialogue during louder action moments and quiet soft moments where the voices are too feint. The voice quality of your content is preserved with these soundbars.
I will show a few soundbars with dedicated center channel speaker and voice quality enhancement so you can find one that suits your needs!
Soundbars With Dedicated Center Channel For Dialogue
1. Denon DHT-S216 Home Theater Soundbar
- The denon soundbar allows you to take your TV viewing experience up a notch by delivering theater-quality audio from its 3” dual down-firing subwoofers, 1.75″ x 3.5″ mid-range drivers and 1″ tweeters
- Experience immersive 3D surround sound in minutes with DTS Virtual:X, Dolby Digital, and DTS. Plug in your favorite pair of headphones to feel the difference with enhanced bass.
- The Dialogue Enhancer in the denon dht216 brings you a more immersive sound with less noise and high-quality dialogue clarity – so you can hear every word.
- The first soundbar that lets you upgrade your TV viewing experience with 4K and HDR compatibility. And, it can be controlled via your TV remote.
- The DHT216 is a high-performance Bluetooth speaker that can wirelessly stream your favorite tracks, podcasts, and other audio content from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
2. TCL Alto 9+ 3.1 Channel Sound Bar
- The TCL Alto 9+ has Virtualized Atmos surround sound technology combined with RAY-DANZ technology which is supposed to add special components and precision acoustics to expand the sound bar’s soundscape to levels that can not be achieved without additional drivers or virtual surround sound processing.
- Hear every word with the sound bar’s clear, center channel.
- Remote subwoofer adds more depth and feel to your movies and music.
- Stream all your cherished music and webcasts from applications like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, remotely from your cell phone, tablet, or PC with Bluetooth® remote innovation.
3. Polk Audio React Sound Bar
- Slim low-profile design with Dolby & DTS 3D virtual surround sound.
- Multiroom connectivity with voice control capability.
- Patented voice adjust technology ensures that you can hear everything, even if it’s a whisper.
- Listen to different songs or videos from your own library, without downloading them.
- Stream popular music and videos services directly to your device with the push of a button.
4. Samsung HW-T650 3.1Ch Soundbar
- The HW-T650 soundbar with virtual 3D surround sound for an immersive, theater-like experience at home.
- Three HDMI inputs and built-in Bluetooth that allow you to stream audio from your smartphones & more.
- Most soundbars just offer a single speaker, but Samsung’s HW-T650 has built-in center channel speakers that provide crystal clear dialogue. Say goodbye to those pesky background noises and enjoy lifelike dialogue.
- Connect two bluetooth devices at once so youcan quickly switch from one to another without a pause.
5. Bose TV Speaker – Soundbar
- You spend hours watching TV, so it’s only fair that you get the best viewing experience. With Bose TV Speaker, you’ll hear every word and detail, even from across the room.
- It’s a small soundbar that delivers big, wide sound with clear dialogue and a more realistic audio experience.
- Look good while doing good with a speaker that also works as a beautiful TV stand.
- Streamlined setup: The Soundbar connects directly to your TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- This compact soundbar is just over 2″ tall for easy placement anywhere in your room.
6. Yamaha SR-B20A Sound Bar
- For TV or mobile, it’s time to ditch your TV speakers. Experience home cinema sound that envelops you with the lightweight, slim YAMAHA SR-B20A Sound Bar!
- One slim sound bar to rule them all. Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar.
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity.
- DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound.
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between devices.
7. Sony HTX8500
- Sony soundbars are the only ones with seven different sound modes.
- With 7.1.2ch audio & dual subwoofers, you’ll experience bass like never before.
- A voice enhancement creates crystal-clear dialogue so you can hear all your favorite shows and movies clearly.
- You’ll be so immersed in entertainment with this soundbar, you won’t even notice that it fits right below your TV!