Denon AVR 3312 With a vast array of connections and its numerous output capabilities, the Denon AVR-3312CI is the receiver you want at the center of your home theater system. There are seven channels with a rated power output of 125Watts. The audio output is considered high fidelity. The network is capable of running AirPlay, Denon Remote App and auto setup with the microphone included.
With its vast array of inputs and network functions, the Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver puts you in command. As the flagship model of the IN-Command Series, this receiver sets a new standard in 3D, Blu-ray, game console, and other entertainment device integration. It features seven discrete 125-watt channels of equal power, dual subwoofer outputs, and multiple high-resolution audio formats for superior surround sound. It also supports HDMI v1.4a, so you can get the most out of 3D content. Enhanced by digital network audio/photo streaming capabilities, including support for AirPlay, mp3/WMA/WAV and FLAC HD audio, and Windows 7 compatibility, the AVR-3312CI is a solid foundation for your networked home entertainment system.
- Equal amp power design with seven discrete channels, each rated at 125 watts*, and dual subwoofer outputs
- HDMI v1.4a supports all 3D formats and Audio Return Channel
- Ethernet, USB, Phono, and seven HDMI inputs for added connectivity
- Supports AirPlay for wireless music streaming from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes
- Audyssey MultEQ XT, GUI overlay, and remote control make setup and operation easy
- Enhanced network capability includes Pandora, Flickr, Napster, and Rhapsody online support
- Backed by a three-year warranty
Denon AVR equipment is made for high quality and built to last.