Soundbars have been gaining in popularity in recent years for a few reasons. They offer a lot of functionality in a relatively small package, and they tend to be much cheaper than a surround sound system. However, not all soundbars are created equal. To help you find the best soundbar under 400, we’ve researched the top choices on the market and compiled our findings below.
1. Klipsch Cinema 600 Sound Bar 3.1
- 45 inch 3.1 Soundbar
- 10 inch Wireless Subwoofer
- High Quality 600W Peak Power
- HDMI-ARC Single Cable
- Single Remote Control
- 5.1 Decoding for Simulated Surround Sound
- True Left and Right Speakers
- Dedicated Center Speaker
2. Yamaha YAS-209
- Audio setup is a breeze with HDMI or Optical connection and automatic subwoofer connection.
- Add deep bass to your audio experience with the wireless subwoofer.
- Integrated voice control.
- Enjoy your favorite music without lifting a finger.
- Download music, podcasts, and audiobooks from Amazon Music, Prime Music, Pandora, Spotify, or TuneIn with just your voice.
Just say “Alexa” and she’s ready to help you out.
3. Samsung HW-Q600A
- The best theater sound that you can experience at home.
- DTS:X and DTS Neural:X support for your cinematic experience.
- Samsung’s Adaptive Sound intelligently adjusts sound to video content, ensuring that voice clarity is never lost.
Acoustic Beam technology provides a seamless listening experience that follows your location, making it feel like sounds are coming from around you.
4. VIZIO SB36514-G6
- Set this system up in your living room, bedroom, study or your man cave.
- Experience new levels of immersion with the Dolby Atmos multi-dimensional audio system.
You get a complete ten-channel surround sound system right out of the box.
5. Denon DHT-S316
- Dual 1.25″ x 4.4″ mid-range drivers
- Detailed crisp 1″ tweeters
- Dolby DTS technology
- Dual subwoofers, each with a 12″ driver, for deep powerful bass that will shake your roo
6. Sony HT-S350
- Designed for home theater systems with 2.1 channel sound, this Sony sound bar delivers 320 watts of power with clear bass.
- It also features wireless subwoofer for smoother audio with less distortion.
You can select from 16 different EQ presets or simply customize the sound to your liking using the included remote controller.
A sound bar is a device that projects sound from an audio system to create an immersive surround sound experience for movie-watchers or music listeners. The idea behind it is to create a large surround-sound effect out of a small set of speakers.
Many people think that a soundbar has less power than its full-fledged counterpart – the home theatre system. But this is not true at all as you can find many models with deep bass and high volume output.